Friday, May 29, 2015

Too sick to post...

I seem to have contracted some sort of flu-like bug, so I have been sitting a lot which drives me crazy,  but have been productive with my on-line shopping which probably will drive Andrew crazy.   I am not up to posting, but just read Alix's new post and thought I'd share the link here.  All of her posts are quite good.

"Dr. Kendrick compares this to ancient religions, in which people appealed to religious leaders and deities to protect them, suggesting science just came along and gave us some explanations, but didn’t really change the underlying social need to be protected from unforeseen harm."  ~ quote from Greymadder, Alix Haydn's blog

Medicine, Science, & Religion

 ~xoxo Autumn

2 comments:

  1. Hope you are feeling better this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Barbara! I am! :-) Hope all is well with you too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comment. Autumn & Andrew